Google
 

The Dirty Truth About Abunza - Bilingual 2 Tier Affiliate Program

By Barbie Figueroa

So you are probably reading this article because you are doing your "Due Diligence" before plunking your money into Abunza or are searching for a legitimate business opportunity on the internet.

Congratulations, that means that you are a responsible Business Owner. Before I go into the specifics about Abunza, the only Real Bilingual opportunity on the internet, let me tell you a little bit more about myself.

I'm an Internet Network Marketer, and a 36 yr old, Mom of 3, Miami Native, married to my sweetheart for 13 years. We have enjoyed being raised and living in this beautiful tropical environment, for the exception of an occasional hurricane, and have had the blessing of being able to work from home for the past 8 years. I can thankfully say I have not seen or been in a "Corporate" office since my first son was born.

I am bilingual, and I love the Cuban culture. I was born in Miami, but my parents and my husband are the "real deal". Native Cubans who came here in the 80's seeking freedom.

It is that freedom that we are still in search of today, and why Network Marketing has been the biggest blessing in our lives. My first attempt at Network Marketing was with a $2,000 program. That program was extremely difficult for me to sell simply because I had no marketing experience whatsoever and there was no "duplicable" system in place. The Company advised us to make a list of our family and friends and try to sell our $2,000 briefcases. If that wasn't bad enough, we had no control of how the system ran. Then I went to spend over $500 in less than two weeks in Google Adwords, still getting no where.

After that bout with frustration, I quickly started to look for alternative methods to promote my Network Marketing Business. Lo and behold I discovered the power of Video Marketing. Continuing with the program I was in had lost it's appeal, so I simply focused on getting really good at Marketing. I was obsessed with learning exactly how to do it so I could jump into any program I wished, and have tremendous success, and that's exactly what I did.

Then along came Abunza. My good friend, Sebastian Saldarriaga, co-founder of the program phoned me one morning to tell me about what he had launched. I am fluently bilingual and felt that anyone signing up with Abunza would have an *unfair advantage* with a Bilingual Sponsor like myself!

The program was great, it was basically a no brainer, so I was in. In less than 60 days, I placed 11 people underneath me, and made over $9200+ only using Video and Myspace Marketing strategies. It was the biggest blessing of my life.

Aside from the way the program was set up, which in my opinion was revolutionary, a collection of downloadable e-books, within a (in the near future) customizable shopping cart, all geared towards giving marketers the insider secrets to dominating different marketing niches in the market place, and Travel certificates to different destinations at a fraction of the retail cost, the compensation plan was more than generous. The only downside to Abunza at the time, was that it was very new, and going through a few growing pains. And still being relatively new at the time, I was having my doubts and paused my business because I put integrity and honesty before Money under any circumstances.

What a Mistake on my Part!

Abunza has grown and has added so much Value to their program that in comparison to other programs I have been involved in, I can confidently say that they are taking extreme measures to set Abunza apart from other opportunities. Are they the best? Well I don't believe in using competitive implications like that as there are different strokes for different folks, and everybody must do their due diligence before joining any opportunity, including Abunza and finding out what best suits them, but if you are looking for a fun, fast paced, generous paying, opportunity that expands the globe into the spanish market as well, then I advise you to to take a look.

Abunza is NOT For Everyone

Why would an independent Abunza Representative say that? Aren't you afraid you'll lose money and sign-ups? Nope. Not at all. I do believe that Abunza is NOT for everyone. If you are someone who has absolutely no experience in marketing and are looking for Abunza to pay you at the end of the week before joining, or to make you rich over night, then you are coming in with the wrong vision. If you think this way, then you have what I call, Lottery Mentality.

Abunza, like any other opportunity on the internet, is an actual business, and takes time to build, unless you already have some marketing experience under your belt, or if you are a really fast learner, or are like me who already had about 3 months of video marketing experience under my belt.

I've seen people come in expecting a quick pay-day, because they have an "employee" or "get rich quick" mentality, and do not fully comprehend the risk and responsibility that goes into running a business. These people plunk their money, don't see results fast enough, so then they quit, and end up blaming their sponsor or the company for their failure.

Who is the Right Fit for Abunza?

Well straight off the bat, you must be open-minded, have an entrepreneurial spirit, be teachable, trainable and coachable. You must have at minimum $700.00 to get started, (the Abunza Lite is $497.00 and you should have a couple extra hundred dollars to do some paid advertising) You must have a clear income goal in mind, and then do everything in your power to achieve it.

Barbie Figueroa is a Stay at Home Mom of 3 who refuses to Chase Dead End leads and will settle for no less than making a Solid Income from Home. See the "duplicable system" she used to go from Newbie Loser to over $9200 in less than 60 days ===>> http://www.cashflowrecruitingsystem.com

How would you like to see $947 Pay Days over and over again? Click here to find out >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.6figuredreambusiness.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

eXTReMe Tracker