Google
 

The Inside Secrets of a Six Figure Income Earner

By Steven Wagenheim

Every once in a while, I open up the doors to my inner mind and reveal some things that I don't normally share with the outside world. Some are subtle and some are downright off the wall. Well, in this article, I'm going to share some inside secrets of this mad as a March hare six figure a year earner. Some of my stuff is not for everybody. Some of it you may already be doing yourself. If so, then at least know you're on the right track. Anyway, here are some of my biggest secrets. Just don't tell anybody.

Secret number one...hang out with the big boys. Now, I'm not saying you have to make friends with them. Heaven knows, if you're a nobody, this is almost impossible to do. But, if you hang out with them, especially at forums, you'll learn things that you won't learn anywhere else. For example, the other day, Harlan Kilstein dropped by the Warrior Forum and made a post that was just brilliant sales copy. What did I do? I copied it and put it in my swipe file so that I can learn from it and use the principles for my own email campaign. Copying the masters is the best way to make it in this business.

Secret number two...leverage your assets. Let's say you are a great content writer. You know somebody who is an affiliate marketer with a great big list but he's not into creating his own products. You can offer to create a product just for him, offer him 75% commission on each sale to his list and see what he says. If he's a big affiliate marketer, trust me, he's going to jump all over this. Sure, you're giving away 75%, but the amount of money this guy will probably make you will be insane, so it's more than worth it.

Secret number three...Keep them wanting more. See, whenever you give away free content and tips, like I'm doing here, you want to keep something in reserve. In other words, you can't give away the store. You have to make them think that you have many more secrets that you're not sharing and the only way to get it is to buy your product. If the stuff you gave away for free REALLY worked, trust me, they'll be whipping out their wallets faster than you can say "Bob's your uncle."

There you have it. Three inside secrets of a six figure a year earner. If you want more, well, check my signature.

See, it's working already.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to learn every little dirty secret that I know about making money online? Then get my free report on why you can't make money online at http://www.mysecretarticles.com/report.html and be on your way to earning six figures yourself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

eXTReMe Tracker