Google
 

Become Wealthy Online, Don't Give Up

By Lisa H Streeter

As most of you know network marketing and Internet marketing is not easy unless you know exactly what you are doing.It can wear on you emotionally. And most of the time you just want to quit. That is a big mistake. Anything in life having is worth working for. As with anything else you have to educate yourself.Once you get your education it is simple from there.

Until you get to this point however it is very important to keep your eye on the prize of financial success. Personal development should be your step of action. When going through personal development it is very important to keep your mind clear and free of negativity. This negativity gets into your subconscious mind (which can neither reject or rationalize, only except). While you are developing your mind watch or listen to your choice of motivation everyday. My personal preference in Bob Proctor in the SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH SEMINAR. I watch this everyday, if not for only 30 minutes. You're probably thinking "that must get boring". Every time I watch this I hear something that I did not hear before. In TSOGR Bob Proctor says it's not because there is something there that wasn't there before, there is something in you that wasn't there before. Something inside of you shifts.

While you are going through personal development also make sure to write down and say your affirmations daily. Example:

I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL I EARN $10,000 A MONTH.

I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL I AM HEALTHY AND ENERGETIC.

I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL I AM HAPPY TO HELP PEOPLE.

While you are says your affirmations if possible close your eyes get relaxed and feel the moment of how you will feel once you get that $10,000 check in the mail, or if you were healthy and energetic all the time. I think you get the idea.

While writing down your affirmations or says them be as precise as possible. Examples of what not to say.

I am so happy and grateful that i am rich. (the universe likes precise numbers)

I am so happy and grateful that I am getting out of debt. (what you focus on is what you get. If you focus on debt or the lack of ,you will draw more to you.)

While you are developing yourself you want to stay relaxed, focus you you goal, and once you get into the success zone you will there will be no stopping you.I hope this helped you and you've changed your mind about giving up. May god bless you with success.

INVEST AND WAIT. NO WORK. EARN 160% ON RETURNS IN JUST 2 MONTHS. MUST SIGN UP FOR A SOLID TRUST PAY ACCOUNT OR ALERT PAY ACCOUNT. THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET TO A $25,000 INVEST IN JUST 1 YEAR.

http://www.successin2008.info

Cycle 1.....Investment........ROI @ 160.2%....Re-Invest.......Total To Re-Invest.......Keep 1..................$100..................$160.20............$100...................$200..................$60.20 2..................$200..................$320.40............$200...................$400.................$120.40 3..................$400..................$640.80............$400...................$800.................$240.80 4..................$800.................$1281.60...........$800...................$1600................$481.60 5.................$1600................$2563.20..........$1600...................$3200...............$963.20 6.................$3200................$5126.40..........$3200...................$6400..............$1926.40 7.................$6400...............$10252.80.........$6400..................$12800..............$3852.80 8................$12800..............$20505.60........$12200..................$25000..............$8305.60 9................$25000..............$40050.00...........00 0....................$25000.............$40050.00

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

eXTReMe Tracker