Google
 

3 "Must Ask" Questions Before Joining Personal Development Affiliate Programs

By Rigdha Acharya

If you are tired of personal development affiliate programs that are completely unhelpful, don't pay you on time or just don't convert very well, then here are the 3 questions you must ask in order to choose programs that convert, have great support and always pay on time!

1. Is the Affiliate Program still active?

There are so many personal development affiliate programs out there that have been completely neglected and forgotten by the merchants.

Look for affiliate programs that are active, you want programs that are constantly adding new tools to make promotions easy for you. And, you want programs that are constantly testing, tracking and tweaking their sales process to make sure you can convert more of your referrals into sales.

2. Is this something my visitors would like?

Let's face it, if your visitors don't like it - you don't make any money. And, some visitors might even get upset and either leave your site or unsubscribe from your list if you refer programs that do not deliver the promises they make!

As an affiliate, the measure of your success will be based on the level of interest your visitors have on the products you are promoting. It all comes down to your relationship with the visitors and their level of interest in the products or services you are offering.

3. Am I certain this merchant will pay on time?

One of the first (and the most stupid) mistakes I made when I was just starting out promoting personal development affiliate programs was promote a store that disappeared in a week of my first promotion. Needless to say, my blog visitors were angry and I felt like a complete idiot.

I felt horrible for recommending a store that didn't deliver to my visitors and I felt miserable for not being smart enough to check things before promoting them.

Anyhow, if you wan to avoid the mistake I made, try looking for merchants that are either offering third party tracking (like clickbank, commission junction, paydotcom) or merchants that have an excellent track record or references from your friends who've promoted the merchant and got great results and on time payments.

I know it's a bit time consuming to ask all these questions and answer them but they are absolutely worth it if you want to keep a great relationship with your visitors and make money with self improvement affiliate programs.

Are you looking for a high paying personal development affiliate program? Join my high paying program at http://www.managemytimenow.com/affiliates.php You'll make 75% for every sale, you also get lots of tools to make the promotion a breeze including 5 rebrandable reports and 13 articles. And, the program is run by clickbank - no worrying about lost commissions!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

eXTReMe Tracker